Johnson Elementary is a place of learning for all students.
Johnson Elementary is a place of learning for all students. Children are loved and cared for by every person in the building. Johnson is not only a school, but a family.
Johnson Elementary was established in 1958 as an African American school and was named after Dr. Charles C. Johnson. The school has undergone several additions and a renovation in 2000. The administration, faculty, and staff at Johnson Elementary are committed to teaching in a safe and caring learning environment.